1. Endorse the Honeywell Boycott and Divest Campaign. Add your name to the list of endorsers. http://eepurl.com/Ss8Sr or click this QR code.
2. Boycott Honeywell products - Here is a list of Honeywell products sold at retail, including at Wal-Mart, Home Depot, Target and on Amazon.com. Click here for a list of Honeywell consumer products. (Note: Among the Honeywell products is First Alert Professional Security Systems. This should not be confused with First Alert items sold at reail, which are made by a different company.)
3. Sign Petition - Tell Honeywell to Stop Profiting from the Drone War! http://diy.rootsaction.org/petitions/don-t-support-war-profiteer-honeywell-international-inc
4. BUYCOTT - If you have a smart phone, get the Buycott app, log in and follow the campaign entitled “Honeywell, Stop Profiting from Illegal Drone Killing’, and follow the campaign that way. Click this link, which will take you directly to the campaign page. http://www.buycott.com/campaign/779/honeywell-stop-profiting-from-illegal-drone-killing
If you don’t have a smartphone, click the above link to the Buycott Campaign. In the upper right hand corner of the page that opens click the button saying “Join Campaign”. As prompted, create an account and join the campaign. This will connect you to more information on the various Honeywell-owned brands to boycott.
5. Flyers - Here is a flyer that you can download and pass out to family, friends and co-workers. (Click here to download the flyer.) Take the flyers to a Wal-Mart, Home Depot or Target near you, and ask the managers to stop stocking Honeywell products. List the actions that you plan here: knowdrones.nationbuilder.com.
6. Websites, Facebook and Twitter – Here is a "button" that you can install on your website, follow the campaign on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/BADHoneywell and Twitter https://twitter.com/BaDHoneywell.
7. Your school, workplace, religious institution - Organize a campaign to convince your school, workplace or religious institution to stop purchasing Honeywell products and to divest from Honeywell stock until Honeywell stops its work on weaponized drones and drone surveillance. Ask also that these institutions, and any pension funds of which you are a member, divest from their Honeywell stock.
8. Picket – Picket at entrances to shopping centers that have Wal-Mart, Home Depot and Target stores. A sign might say: "Honeywell Powers Killer Drones, Boycott Honeywell Products." Also, picket Honeywell facilities in these communities calling on Honeywell to stop work on weaponized drones and drone surveillance.
9. Email the head of Honeywell – Email David M. Cote, Honeywell's Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer, and demand that Honeywell end its support of drone attacks and drone surveillance. Send the email to Mr. Cote’s assistant, Lois Brown, at email@example.com